Wednesday 9 September 2015

I have not forgotten, how about you?

I have not forgotten, and I hope you remember your real self too.
In between all of that which I do in this space called life, I have not forgotten that I am a mother. But I want my child to know the person I am.
I have not forgotten that I am a wife too. But I want my husband to know the woman I am.
I have not forgotten that I am also a daughter. But I want my parents to know the girl I am.
I have not forgotten that I am a sister as well. But I want my siblings to know the individual I am.
I have not forgotten that I am a friend to many. But I want my friends to know the lady I am.
In fact, in between all my roles that I play in this game called life, I have not forgotten that I am a human foremost. But I want myself to know the soul I am.
I have not forgotten, and I hope you remember your real self too.











No comments:

Post a Comment