Tuesday 18 August 2015

Let your life be your message

If I would allow other people's objections and opinions to stop me on my path, I wouldn't be able to reach those who share my vision; and certainly I wouldn't be able to gain the experiences and insights that help define me. To many of you, I may be a ‘nobody’ as I am not a famous ambassador, a dominant figure or the head of state that runs your country. But to me, even with all my flaws, whilst I continue to reinvent myself as a person, I am complete in each of those moments where I choose to be my true self. 

My life is my message; I am content with my existence.
I do not seek to impress others, I live to express myself.

I believe you are of value when you are your authentic self. Don't pretend to be someone else, be your own label because that's who you really are. Don't say you don't have time, your life is the time allocated to you to be all that you want.

Never forget that you are your most true and valuable possession. Accept yourself, rather than expecting the world to accept you. Accept others when you know they are being themselves. At the very least, that's what we are all here for.

Let us possess the peace we are meant to have.
And let us experience that with remarkable excellence.

And now if you are wondering who I am exactly - I am not a motivational speaker, a life coach, or a self-proclaimed guru possessing some superficial doctrine. I am simply a common man, one from the many you see around. 

I am comfortable with who I am.
I ask you to be comfortable with who you are.

Open up to the possibilities that your soul endeavoured to explore in this human form. This entire universe resides inside of you, and you think you're not enough?! You may want to rethink that!

May peace, light and love be with you.

Monita.

No comments:

Post a Comment