Monday 21 December 2015

Chocolate box - full of your favourites!

Today, please permit me to talk about a box. An ordinary box to you but to me it is my treasure box (in making). Yes, I'm talking about my blog that holds bits and pieces of my thoughts and thus, is a part of me.

A few people are in the vicinity of this box, but life is fast moving, busy, demanding and challenging so who out of the minority would care to bother what's in someone else's box? Especially, when talking about someone like me – a chatterbox. Hence what's the purpose in possessing this box? There's a probability that it may be of use to someone out there, but that I cannot be sure. Yet I continue to put my reminders, post it notes, to do lists, hobbies, essays, positive thoughts and various little joys there. Reason being, it serves me and acts as a stepping stone towards my higher purpose. Who knows, at times when I may feel less of myself, I could go to my box and get out more of my better self and stick it onto me. It will surely help me pick up myself and move on. And anyway that box has a lot of me in it. I think that box will give my loved ones access to me when I will finally get into 'the other box' at the end of my life story.

If you haven't understood any of it and feel that I've confused you and wasted your precious time talking about some box nonsense, please dance away. Don't box and cause me a virtual black eye! I am very much aware that sometimes I appear to talk in riddles. However, for those who are still with me and my box, it is time you keep a box too. I don't mean you start boxing, blogging, weather reporting or posting quotes like I do. I mean do more than that. Do what resonates with you, refines you, and restores you. Put into your box your goals, ideas, hobbies, passion etc. whether it is an indoor activity, outdoor sports, health regime, business endeavour, travelling, writing, programming, styling, baking, dancing, parenting, painting, learning a new language, yoga or cooking classes to name a few. Whatever it is, it needs to go into that box. The only criterion is that it needs to be something positive, that complements you and adds meaning to your existence. Because when you'll finally retire, pay off the mortgage for your investment property and marry your kids off, this box will be your companion - your mind massage system. And for your loved ones, it will be a mini clone of you.

This is talking ahead. No one has seen the future but we have today and to make it better than yesterday, I urge you to create and maintain this box to reduce stress and increase vitality, joy and all things fun. So get up and grab your ideas, dreams and visions. It has the potential to take you on life's amazing hidden journey. You have the power to create that magic box and it is not too late to begin.

I have presented a box to you in the form of my blog. Now it's time you see your own box. When you'll be too old or wise to enjoy any material possessions, this box will be the only treasure that you may desire. It's the real making of legacy for your children and the next generation. Get started and keep going. Excited? I am! And that's more than enough boxing for now. While it is easy to lead a busy packet soup type life, you put into your box some authentic soup to nurture, heal and share with yourself and all. I hope you experience the joy and peace you are meant to through this.

May peace, light and love be with you.


Monita.


No comments:

Post a Comment